UPDATED: 19 June 2015
Use the information and links that follow to learn more about printing options for both outgoing and incoming mail on your DM100i™ and DM125™. Incoming mail is limited to printing time, date and ads, with no meter stamp. Outgoing mail printing offers several printing capabilities, including required and optional elements.
Printing on a tape sheet
Use tape sheets to print postage for large envelopes and packages. Postage can be printed on double tape sheets. The sheets can then be applied to larger envelopes or parcels. To do so, feed a tape sheet through the system like it was an envelope.
NOTE: Make sure that there are three bars on each side of the postage amount. Otherwise, it will not print.
Printing an ad
Print an ad by following these steps:
- At your Home screen, press Page Down to the second screen and select AD.
- Select the option, Select an Ad
- Type in your ad number or scroll and select an ad. Once your ad is selected, your system returns to your Home screen.
- Important: Selecting an endorsement gives the Canada Post™ instructions on specific actions (For example: forwarding, address correction, return).
Printing an envelope without sealing
Print an envelope without moistening or sealing the flap:
- Ensure you are at the Home screen, place the item on the scale and select the desired Class
- Make sure there are three bars on each side of your postage amount
- Hold your envelope at its bottom edge and place it address-side up on the feed deck, being sure that your flap is not in the moistener
- Push your envelope to the back wall of your system until the system's transport mechanism accepts it, printing your postage, and ejecting your envelope
Printing a $0 stamp
Test your meter's ink imprint by printing a $0 stamp:
- Press Class
- Select Other Payments
- Select Date Correct
- Following these steps will able you to print a $0 indicia on an envelope or tape sheet
Printing an error report
Print an error report onto a tape sheet or envelope:
- Press Reports
- Select Printable Reports
- Press Page Down and select Error Report
- When prompted to do so, insert an envelope or tape sheet on which the report is to be printed
- Press Clear to return to your Report type menu, or Home to return to your Home screen
Printing a funds report
Print a funds report onto a tape sheet or envelope:
- Press Funds
- Press Page Down to the third screen
- Select Print Funds Report
- At the Insert Envelope prompt, insert an envelope or tape sheet into your machine
- When the funds report has printed, press Clear or Home to return to your Home screen
Printing the Add Postage report
Print a report of the meter's latest postage refills:
- Press Reports
- Select Printable Report
- Select Add Postage Report
- At the Insert Envelope prompt, insert an envelope or tape sheet into your machine (Note: for reports requiring multiple pages, you will be prompted to insert another envelope or tape sheet)
- When your printing is completed, press Clear to return to the Report type menu, or Home to return to the Home screen