The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
What features are available on the DM300c, DM400c, or DM475
UPDATED: 12 June 2015
Review the list of optional features on the DM300C™, DM400C™, or DM475™
- ENERGY STAR® compliant machines help to lower operating costs and preserve the environment
- Large, easy-to-read display shows system status and prompts you through set-up operations
- Semi-automatic (DM300C) and automatic envelope feeding (DM400C/DM475) transport and auto-eject
- DM475 - Weigh-On-The-Way® (WOW) Rating accurately determines the rate for each piece of mail based on its length, width, thickness and weight – all in compliance with Canada Post regulations.
- Weigh-On-The-Way (WOW) feature (DM475) increases your productivity by weighing the piece of mail and applying the correct postage as it travels through the mailing machine
- Automatic date advance
- User-selectable ad slogans and inscriptions
- Convenient and simple postage refills via Postage by Phone. Note: this requires an analog phone line, LAN Internet connection, or PC with Internet access.
- Stacker neatly stacks finished envelopes
- Ink jet printing technology provides clear, crisp imprints
- Weighing platform weighs mail pieces
- Integrated rating feature calculates correct postage
- Date and time stamp for use on incoming mail or on sensitive documents
- Accounting feature tracks postage costs by department
- Password protection limits access to authorized personnel
- With the Accounting option you can track 25, 100 or 300 accounts. Also, data can be printed or exported to a PC computer.
- In-line moistener wets and seals envelopes
- USB communication ports for exporting report data to a PC and for adding peripherals, such as an optional scanner or printer
- Advertise your business on every mail piece to build your professional image
- IntelliLink® Package Services - Ship with Canada Post and save a minimum of 8% on parcels