UPDATED: 25 July 2016
SendPro’s History provides complete details about every shipment, along with quick entry points into seeing various aspects of your shipping activity.
The History menu
There are four items under the History menu. They’re designed to help you quickly filter label records and perform other common tasks.
- Shipping History: Shows all of your most recent shipments. Each record contains complete shipping label details.
- Daily Activity Report: Filters records to show only the current day’s shipping activity.
- Void a Label: Filters records to show only the shipping labels that are eligible for voiding. Learn more about how to void a shipping label.
- File Insurance Claim: Filters records to show only the shipments that were insured. Learn more about how to file an insurance claim.
Searching, filtering and exporting Shipment records
The History screen includes these tools for customizing your view:
- The date picker lets you show shipments only for specific days or time periods.
- The search box allows you to perform a freeform search using information from the shipping label’s details (recipient name, sender address, cost account, user).
- The column headers can be used to sort records by different criteria (the display is defaulted to sorting by date, with most recent activity at the top of the list).
You can also narrow your view of shipments using a set of predefined filters:
- All Shipments
- Insured Shipments
- Shipments Eligible for Refund
- Shipment Summary by Cost Account
- Shipment Summary by User
- Shipment Summary by Carrier
Learn more about how to search for a shipment.
Should you wish to save or share a report of your shipping transactions, you can easily export a History report to a .cvs file.