UPDATED: July 25 2016
If you send a particular shipment repeatedly, you can save time by using SendPro’s Presets feature. A preset saves information from a previously printed shipping label so you can use it as a template for printing additional labels in the future.
When to use a preset
A preset is ideal for any repeat shipments that share key attributes such as these:
- Never varies in weight or dimensions
- Uses the same carrier and shipping service
- Will always be assigned to a particular cost account
Add a new preset
There are two ways to add a new preset.
From your saved presets collection:
- Under Settings, choose Shipment Presets.
- Click the +Add New button to add a new preset.
From a shipping label that you’ve just printed:
- Look for a confirmation of your printed shipping label at the top of your screen.
- Click Save as Preset.
- You’ll be prompted to give your preset a name and choose which aspects of the shipment you want to save for future shipping labels.
Access and manage your Presets
You can get to your saved presets via Settings > Shipment Presets. From there you can edit or delete individual presets, or print shipping labels from them. You can also click and drag them to change the order in which they appear.