The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
How to pay bills online
UPDATED: 2016 May 12
To pay your bills online is fast and simple. First, create your profile for our enhanced online account management experience. Once you create an online profile, follow these steps:
- To get started, Sign In online.
- Select the blue button: View & Pay Bills.
- The next page displays your Account Overview. To locate open invoices, select the MY BILLS tab. Note: Select PitneyWorks® to view those statements.
- Select the
checkboxnext to the invoice(s) you wish to pay, then select the Review And Pay button.
- Enter the amount you would like to pay in the field: Amount to Pay
- There are some cases this field will be filled in with the full amount due, and you cannot make changes.
- Select the date to make the payment using: Pay on the
- Choose your payment method from the menu: Pay using
- If there is no payment method available, you will need to add this information. Select SETTINGS, then select Pay Wallet to add a credit card or bank account.
- If you do not give you the option to change it, you only have one payment method set up. You can add another payment profile if you want to use a different bank account to pay your invoice or statement.
- Select Continue.
- Select Confirm to finalize your payment. Your payment has been completed, and will post to your account within 24-48 hours.