Predictive Analytics Services
- Key Features
Pitney Bowes Analytics acts as a trusted advisor to the world’s leading brands providing consultation and "ground truth" market knowledge to meet their location intelligence needs.
While deliverables may include a software model or market study report it’s our analytics expertise and professional services that are the keys to identifying the solution. Predictive analytics services have helped retailers insurers telecom providers and financial services professionals make more profitable business decisions.
Transform your business as you find new ways to examine and utilize location-based data. We believe that the most effective business strategies depend upon a comprehensive understanding of your business and markets. Our proprietary predictive analytic techniques solve a wide variety of business problems and help you answer the tough questions: Who are my customers? What will they buy? Where should I place my stores or facilities? How will competition affect my market? PB Software has the answers
Contact us and find out how our predictive analytics services could benefit you.
- Predictive Analytics Models to predict performance drivers at new locations
- Strategic Market Planning to maximize performance
- Site Selection Research to assess sales potential before you invest
- Sales Transfer Studies to gauge impact of new locations on your network
- Territory Optimization Modeling for greater efficiencies
- Problem Store Analysis to understand and improve future store performance
- Store Budgeting to project fiscal year sales performance for individual units
- Multi-Channel Analysis to assess impact of Internet and catalog channels on sales and growth strategy
- Store Clustering Analysis to optimize store merchandising mix for each market
- Customer Profiling using your existing information or customer surveys
- Competitive Analysis of direct and indirect competition on sales
- Applied Research Report Packages demographic/market reports bundled for value and convenience