Achieve better outcomes at lower costs across every aspect of your operation.
See customers and transactions as they really are.
Detect, identify and visualize complex, obscure relationships utilizing advanced entity resolution capabilities.
Gain a complete view of customers. Consolidate and prioritize alerts to make investigators more efficient.
Streamline and automate case work, enabling more rules in your transaction monitoring system.
Respond quickly to new regulations and achieve more with your existing platforms, systems and processes.
Find, link and visualize.
Identify entities, make connections and provide investigators with a comprehensive view of every case.
Resolve inconsistencies in customer data that make it difficult to see relationships between people and transactions.
Overcome poor, inconsistent data to identify entities with confidence.
- Find parties across disparate databases, accounts and transactions.
- Verify and validate missing information, such as unmatched addresses.
- Discover matches even with misspellings, nicknames or cultural variances.
- Utilize unique identifiers to generate comprehensive customer profiles.
Single, comprehensive view
View the complete set of linked records, accounts and relationships.
- Launch and view all case-related content on a single screen.
- Visualize customer profiles, including non-obvious relationships.
- Link to onboarding and origination documents and images.
- Map locations, networks and related third-party relationships
Consolidate and simplify every process.
- Make connections that are often missed by existing tools.
- Eliminate time spent toggling between multiple systems.
- Employ customer-centric rules that consolidate and prioritize alerts.
- Identify key performance indicators and validate resolution.
Build onto your existing AML infrastructure.
- No need to rip and replace your existing platforms, systems or processes.
- Deploy non-disruptive technologies within a matter of weeks.
- Improve the quality and value of your existing data.
- Streamline and expedite day-to-day workflows.
Accelerate time to value.
- Work with a team of experienced consultants.
- Take advantage of our proven, five-step Pitney Bowes Pathway® methodology.
- Mitigate project risks.
- Ensure predictability, reliability and timely results.
Case StudiesFinancial crime and compliance