Integrating location intelligence with existing business systems
Developers can use this powerful location intelligence software to build custom mapping applications, provide tailored views of geographic data and automate and augment business processes.
- Key Features
MapXtreme® is the leading software development kit (SDK) for integrating location intelligence with existing business systems. Developers can use this powerful location intelligence software to build custom mapping applications, provide tailored views of geographic data and automate and augment business processes.
MapXtreme's powerful spatial capabilities are geared toward solving real business problems, with a powerful, user-friendly feature set. Flexible deployment options of this location intelligence developer tool include both desktop and web from a single SDK.
Screenshots - click image to enlarge
Do more with location intelligence software from Pitney Bowes
With MapXtreme location intelligence software, application developers can:
Deliver mapping applications for one to many users
- Customers can see coverage areas or find nearest locations
- Engineers can spot network disruptions and notify customers
- Sales and service reps can get directions to their next call
Share location intelligence across the organisation
- Access original enterprise databases and varied data formats
- Manage growing web traffic with highly scalable architecture
- Turn spatial information into a valuable corporate asset
Find more business software solutions
Enhance your business with cutting-edge location intelligence and GIS solutions from Pitney Bowes.
MapXtreme enables developers to create custom mapping applications and map-enabled applications for deployment in both Microsoft Windows desktop and web environments with one location intelligence software solution.
Key benefits of MapXtreme software include:
- 100% .NET object model
- Enables application development of map-centric or map-enabled location software for use throughout an organisation
- Provides a single environment for deployment of applications to desktop or the web
- Complies with both geospatial and IT industry standards ensuring interoperability
- Each version includes dozens of new features and functions