Drive your inserter performance
API-36S Sheet Feeder
The Pitney Bowes API-36S is a high speed sheet feeder that allows high page count document sets to be scanned, collated and inserted whilst maintaining a high inserter cycling speed.
The API-36S Sheet Feeder
- The API-36S Sheet Feeder will process up to 33,000 A4 sheets per hour in either portrait or landscape orientation.
- The feeder's buffer contains up to 4,500 pages and may be re-loaded whilst the unit is in operation, ensuring uninterrupted operation.
- All standard code types, OMR / BCR / 2D / OCR and Codelite may be read from the documents, enabling collation either by direct scan control or File Based Processing.
- The printed control code may be trimmed off and removed by means of a vacuum trim removal device to ensure a clean look to the final documents.
- Control is by means of the Pitney Bowes Direct Connect software suite, which enables the widest range of functionality, document integrity and productivity.