The flexible development environment of MapInfo® Pro
MapBasic is a free download. Automate repetitive operations, and integrate MapInfo Professional with other applications - quickly and easily.
Geographic Customiser for MapInfo ProfessionalThe MapBasic development environment is a complete, BASIC-like programming language used to create custom applications for use with MapInfo Professional or special MapInfo runtimes. MapBasic is a geographic customiser with the functionality of MapInfo Professional. You can automate repetitive operations and integrate MapInfo Professional with other applications - quickly and easily.
Functions of the Geographic CustomiserUsing the geographic customiser for MapInfo Professional you can:
- Build custom applications and modify the MapInfo Professional interface
- Control MapInfo Professional through OLE Automation
- Add 'a little mapping' to your applications with MapInfo Professional windows
- Create and edit programs with MapBasic Text Editor
- Use MapBasic Compiler to create an executable from a program
- Link separate program modules for large or complex applications
- Reference On-line Help for the MapBasic language
- Includes over 300 statements and functions