Spatial mapping data tool that helps you display, manage and interpret grid-based information.
MapInfo® Vertical Mapper
Working seamlessly within MapInfo Professional, MapInfo® Vertical Mapper is a spatial mapping data tool that helps you display, manage and interpret grid-based continuous spatial information.
- Key Features
If you want answers from location-based data, MapInfo Vertical Mapper spatial data tools will find them, creating grids, or continuous surfaces of information, from point data by estimating values between known points.
Use Mapinfo Vertical Mapper, a powerful location intelligence tool, to turn your data investment into compelling, meaningful information to give your business the upper hand by mapping data spatially.
Let our spatial mapping data tools go to work for you.
Use the data tools of MapInfo Vertical Mapper to:
- Create 3D topographical maps to better understand how developments such as industrial parks or landfills will impact surrounding neighbours
- Leverage gravity model techniques to understand how a new store or office location may cannibalise existing establishments
- Compare coverage maps to forecast and model network capacity, such as channel, frequency use and bandwidth utilisation for communications firms
- Generate soil chemistry maps from samples for natural resource exploration
- Relate elevation from a terrain model to a set of households or buildings in an insurance company to understand portfolio risks from flooding
- Correlate several large data sets spatially such as average household income and high blood lead levels or cell phone signal strength and population density
Enhance your business with mapping and analytical applications from Pitney Bowes. Contact us today to find out how.
- Features a wide range of spatial and mapping analysis tools to reveal trends in data
- Unique prediction capabilities identify areas with similar attributes
- Modeling tools build grids from existing point files or unmapped tables
- Now includes six gridding algorithms
- Bring data to life with colour settings and dynamic 3D rendering