Better analyse, visualize and manage your geographic data
Organizations are constantly struggling with the analysis, storage and distribution of critical geographic data. GeoInsight provides all of the tools that are necessary when analysing, visualizing, and managing all of this critical data.
- Key Features
GeoInsight’s web based platform and centralized data center makes it easy for administrators, analysts, power users, and general users to create and share maps, reports, and analyses.
GeoInsight can be used for:
- Visualizing data – View your sites, competitors, customers, and demand with ease. Create thematics on general demographic data or client specific data.
- Market assessment – Analyze geographies in order to assess performance in your current footprint or to determine areas for expansion either through natural growth or acquisition. Use the built-in reports to rank geographies against one another.
- Site analysis – Analyze the opportunity and competitive intensity around potential sites. Compare new opportunities against one another and against existing sites in order to develop a business case.
- Data repository and reporting tool – General demographic data, sales, competition, and segmentation data can all be stored in a centralized location. Departments can share data with other areas or keep the data private for internal department use. Easily import and export data through the Reporting Tools or the Data Management interface.
- Custom plugins – Provides a platform for custom plugins such as WinSITE, WayPoint, and Local Knowledge in order to address specific client needs such as predictive analytics and custom reporting.
Visualize data – Map sites, customers, competition, and opportunity with ease.
Centralize data – Store geographic data in a single location. Security settings enable administrators to restrict access to data and functionality.
Reporting – Analyze data stored at basic geographies or user-defined geographies such as trade areas, rings, districts, regions, etc.
Rich user experience – Interactive maps and other built-in functionality provide a rich and seamless user experience.
Web based – No cumbersome desktop installations. Users simply need a web browser and Silverlight 4.0+.
Extensible framework – Custom plug-ins can be developed to handle custom modeling and reporting.
- 2 GB RAM
- 10 GB free hard-drive space
- DVD-ROM drive (recommended)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003+ (2008+ recommended)
- Microsoft Windows Installer 4.5+
- Microsoft IIS 6.0+
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0+
- Microsoft ASP.NET 4.0.30319+
- Microsoft Silverlight 4.0+
- Microsoft Web Deployment Tool
- SSL certificate from an SSL certificate provider (recommended)
- Microsoft SQL Server with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio – 2008 R2