Produce high-value customer communications for less
Mailstream Wrapper™ Productivity System
The Mailstream Wrapper Productivity System combines the integrity and efficiency of high speed inserting with an alternate envelope process, to help mail operations streamline the production of high quality customer communications. Integrates easily into existing mail finishing and print operations.
Built on the industry proven Mailstream Productivity Series™ platform, the Mailstream Wrapper™ Productivity series system combines Pitney Bowes’s expertise in high-speed inserters, software solutions, and service with an innovative wrap solution to help mailers achieve significant cost savings and operational improvements with little to no application or workflow changes.
This new mail finishing system includes innovations specifically designed to maintain the highest levels of integrity, system uptime, and productivity while processing variable page documents at speeds of up to 26,000 pieces per hour. Uniquely engineered to be retrofitted to existing Pitney Bowes Mailstream Productivity Series™ systems, you can be confident that your investment is protected. The flexible system can also process pre-printed wrap material or print in-line after completion of the mailpiece.
- Achieve greater productivity (with alternate enveloping process)
- Increase system uptime by replacing envelope insertion process with reliable wrapping technology
- Consistently meet SLAs with high productivity throughput of up to 26,000 mailpieces per hour
- Accurately control and track each mailpiece through entire system with integrity and motion control platform
- Reliably produce high integrity mailpieces with features and security of traditional envelopes
- Achieve consistent mailpiece quality with precision positioning, gluing, folding and cutting
- Maximise application capabilities with flexible document processing modules requiring minimal to no application changes
- Integrates easily into existing mail finishing operations with traditional work cell and application workflows
- Increase mailpiece effectiveness with option to print monochrome or full colour variable messaging before or after document wrap
- Benefit from unique retrofittable design protects your initial MPS/APS investment - no need to replace entire system
Our UK support team comprises over 190 staff all strategically located to ensure rapid response to customer calls from any destination. Our teams of experienced, highly skilled engineers receive continuous training to keep them abreast of the latest equipment and process developments. Each engineer is fully qualified in installation, training and maintenance, utilising these skills to ensure that customers receive ongoing, optimum performance from Pitney Bowes' equipment.
UK Contact Centre
The team are available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0870 777 7577*
Fax: 020 8465 4647
*Please note this number is for Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies the division of Pitney Bowes dedicated to high volume mailing solutions.
Heavy investment in the development of a new Contact Centre has enabled us to further improve the support offered to our customers. Each Contact Centre Advisor is highly trained in processing customer enquiries efficiently and effectively aided by constant communication with our engineer support team.
Parts and Supplies
Click here to buy parts and supplies for this machine