Drive your inserter performance
API-36S Sheet Feeder
The Pitney Bowes API-36S is a high speed sheet feeder that allows high page count document sets to be scanned, collated and inserted whilst maintaining a high inserter cycling speed.
The API-36S Sheet Feeder
- The API-36S Sheet Feeder will process up to 33,000 A4 sheets per hour in either portrait or landscape orientation.
- The feeder's buffer contains up to 4,500 pages and may be re-loaded whilst the unit is in operation, ensuring uninterrupted operation.
- All standard code types, OMR / BCR / 2D / OCR and Codelite may be read from the documents, enabling collation either by direct scan control or File Based Processing.
- The printed control code may be trimmed off and removed by means of a vacuum trim removal device to ensure a clean look to the final documents.
- Control is by means of the Pitney Bowes Direct Connect software suite, which enables the widest range of functionality, document integrity and productivity.
Production Mail Customer Support
Our UK support team comprises over 190 staff all strategically located to ensure rapid response to customer calls from any destination. Our teams of experienced, highly skilled engineers receive continuous training to keep them abreast of the latest equipment and process developments. Each engineer is fully qualified in installation, training and maintenance, utilising these skills to ensure that customers receive ongoing, optimum performance from Pitney Bowes' equipment.
UK Contact Centre
The team are available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0870 777 7577*
Fax: 020 8465 4647
*Please note this number is for Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies the division of Pitney Bowes dedicated to high volume mailing solutions.
Heavy investment in the development of a new Contact Centre has enabled us to further improve the support offered to our customers. Each Contact Centre Advisor is highly trained in processing customer enquiries efficiently and effectively aided by constant communication with our engineer support team.
Parts and Supplies
Click here to buy parts and supplies for this machine.