Baum 2020 Paper Folder
The Baumfolder gear-driven folder design, combined with long-lasting maintenance-free sealed ball bearings make this product line an unbeatable alternative to previous models and other manufacturers' designs.
The Baum 2020 Paper Folder
- BaumScore - For perforating slitting or scoring heavier stocks
- Split Guide - Slit folded 2-up sheets in half when exiting the parallel folder then fold in the right angle unit.
- Remote Control - A portable control for sending test sheets control sheet feeding and folder from delivery and assisting set-up of perforating scoring and slitting
- Jam Detector - Automatically stops the folder and gives diagnostic message when a paper jam occurs.
- Static Eliminator - Neutralises the electric charges by creating an ionisation field.
- Marble Controller - Controls the last four marbles to ensure square folds (right angle only).
- Mobile Stacker Conversion Kit - Converts existing hang-on stacker to freestanding mobile unit with adjustable height mechanism.
- Gatefold Attachment - Can be mounted in the parallel or 8-page. Precision solid-state timing control for ease of operation and quick job changeovers.
- Automatic Lubrication - An automatic lubrication canister eliminates messy routine grease maintenance and guarantees smooth-running gears.
- Fabricated Fold Plates - Heavy-duty precision fabricated fold plates allow the paper to slide through the folding machine effortlessly for smoother faster operation.
- Baumset Roller Settings - Fast accurate setups with accessible micrometer adjustments to handle any stock for any job. The “zero” reference lets the operator make adjustments and come back to “zero” settings.
- Electronic Pile Height Sensor - Features an electronic pile height sensor for better feeding consistency. The sensor is located closer to the sucker wheel for a more accurate reading even with wavy sheets.
- Helical Gear Drive - The steel helical gears are coupled to the fold rolls providing solid reliability. A positive gear drive assures no slippage between fold rolls for more consistent folds.
Production Mail Customer Support
Our UK support team comprises over 190 staff all strategically located to ensure rapid response to customer calls from any destination. Our teams of experienced, highly skilled engineers receive continuous training to keep them abreast of the latest equipment and process developments. Each engineer is fully qualified in installation, training and maintenance, utilising these skills to ensure that customers receive ongoing, optimum performance from Pitney Bowes' equipment.
UK Contact Centre
The team are available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0870 777 7577*
Fax: 020 8465 4647
*Please note this number is for Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies the division of Pitney Bowes dedicated to high volume mailing solutions.
Heavy investment in the development of a new Contact Centre has enabled us to further improve the support offered to our customers. Each Contact Centre Advisor is highly trained in processing customer enquiries efficiently and effectively aided by constant communication with our engineer support team.
Parts and Supplies
Click here to buy parts and supplies for this machine