Produces tightly folded books with excellent spine definition
Horizon 5500 StitchLiner Binding Equipment
The StitchLiner 5500 has a touch screen that simplifies operation and the job changeover is fully automated. The integrated three-knife trimmer section produces neatly finished booklets and requires no intervention by the operator during format changes.
The Horizon 5500 StitchLiner
- 10.4” icon-based 200 job memory colour touch-screen - simple, fast set-ups by non-specialist finishing operators
- Advanced all-system automation - make ready in seconds, next-to-no-waste, on-demand working
- Works from flat-sheet 4-page sections - no need to pre-fold
- Integrated automatic set-up 3-knife trimmer - no need to pre-trim
- Score, plough fold, registration and genuine saddle stitch - high quality books with sharp spine definition
- High efficiency from runs-of-one - unbeatable ‘drop-of-a-hat’ response on short-to-medium runs
- Stitching Head - additional stitching heads are available for up to 4 stitches per booklet
- Hole Punch Device - 5mm or 6mm hole punch device provides 2 punch holes for an A4 booklet
- Loop Stitching Kit - an optional loop stitching kit can be fitted to the standard stitching heads
- 6-page Fold Program - a 6-page fold sheet can be easily inserted into a book
- Centre-Cut Device - two-up booklet production using the centre knives
- Thickness Detector - installed at the fore-edge trimming section and checks the thickness of each booklet.
Our UK support team comprises over 190 staff all strategically located to ensure rapid response to customer calls from any destination. Our teams of experienced, highly skilled engineers receive continuous training to keep them abreast of the latest equipment and process developments. Each engineer is fully qualified in installation, training and maintenance, utilising these skills to ensure that customers receive ongoing, optimum performance from Pitney Bowes' equipment.
UK Contact Centre
The team are available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0870 777 7577*
Fax: 020 8465 4647
*Please note this number is for Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies the division of Pitney Bowes dedicated to high volume mailing solutions.
Heavy investment in the development of a new Contact Centre has enabled us to further improve the support offered to our customers. Each Contact Centre Advisor is highly trained in processing customer enquiries efficiently and effectively aided by constant communication with our engineer support team.
Parts and Supplies
Click here to buy parts and supplies for this machine