Produces professional finished booklets at speeds up to 6000 booklets per hour
Horizon 6000 StitchLiner Finishing Equipment
The StitchLiner 6000 produces professional finished booklets at speeds up to 6000 booklets per hour. A newly designed landscape feeding collator and straight saddle-stitching flow allows a wider range of paper stocks and applications.
The Horizon 6000 StitchLiner
- Icon-based 200 job memory colour touch-screen - simple, fast set-ups by non-specialist finishing operators
- Advanced all-system automation - make ready in seconds, next-to-no-waste, on-demand working
- Works from flat-sheet 4-page sections - no need to pre-fold
- Integrated automatic set-up 3-knife trimmer - no need to pre-trim
- Score, plough fold, registration and genuine saddle stitch - high quality books with sharp spine definition
- High efficiency from runs-of-one - unbeatable ‘drop-of-a-hat’ response on short-to-medium runs
- Hole Punch Unit
- Side / Corner Stitch Kit
- Loop Stitching Kit
- Preset Kicker
- Long Conveyor
- Booklet Thickness Detector
- Four Stitching Unit
- Paper Insertion Knife Unit
- Miss-Stitch Detector
Our UK support team comprises over 190 staff all strategically located to ensure rapid response to customer calls from any destination. Our teams of experienced, highly skilled engineers receive continuous training to keep them abreast of the latest equipment and process developments. Each engineer is fully qualified in installation, training and maintenance, utilising these skills to ensure that customers receive ongoing, optimum performance from Pitney Bowes' equipment.
UK Contact Centre
The team are available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0870 777 7577*
Fax: 020 8465 4647
*Please note this number is for Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies the division of Pitney Bowes dedicated to high volume mailing solutions.
Heavy investment in the development of a new Contact Centre has enabled us to further improve the support offered to our customers. Each Contact Centre Advisor is highly trained in processing customer enquiries efficiently and effectively aided by constant communication with our engineer support team.
Parts and Supplies
Click here to buy parts and supplies for this machine