Automated 4-plate B1 folding system
Horizon AFC-744A Computerised Cross Folder
The AFC-744A is an automated 4-plate B1 folding system. It has a selection of 14 standard fold patterns including a 16-page cross fold and 8-page cross fold. It has a large and interactive icon based 10.4” colour LCD touch screen for user-friendly operation and quick changeover.
The Horizon AFC-744A Computerised Cross Folder
- The AFC-744A B1-format folder is the newest in Horizon's expanding line-up of quality-engineered folders that combines simple operation quick changeover high production speed and superior fold quality
- The AFC-744A is equipped with a large icon-based touch screen for user-friendly operation automated fold plate and sheet guide adjustments driven by stepper motors high-speed belts (230 m/min.) and the highest level of precision engineering for top quality folding
- The AFC-744A also offers Horizon's advanced rotary vacuum feed system for fast smooth feeding of various stock types.
- RFU-74 Round Pile Feeder Unit
- PFU-74 Pallet Feeder Unit
- MKU-54 / MKU-54T Mobile Knife Fold Unit
- PST-40 Press Stacker
- TST-37 Press Stacking and Semi-auto Bundling Unit
- GFB-74 Gate Fold Buckle
- CGU-50 Gluing Unit
- AF-ST6 Strip Trim Device
Production Mail Customer Support
Our UK support team comprises over 190 staff all strategically located to ensure rapid response to customer calls from any destination. Our teams of experienced, highly skilled engineers receive continuous training to keep them abreast of the latest equipment and process developments. Each engineer is fully qualified in installation, training and maintenance, utilising these skills to ensure that customers receive ongoing, optimum performance from Pitney Bowes' equipment.
UK Contact Centre
The team are available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0870 777 7577*
Fax: 020 8465 4647
*Please note this number is for Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies the division of Pitney Bowes dedicated to high volume mailing solutions.
Heavy investment in the development of a new Contact Centre has enabled us to further improve the support offered to our customers. Each Contact Centre Advisor is highly trained in processing customer enquiries efficiently and effectively aided by constant communication with our engineer support team.
Parts and Supplies
Click here to buy parts and supplies for this machine