Automated B1 folding system
Horizon AFC-746D Computerised Cross Folder
The AFC-746A is an automated B1 system equipped with 6 buckles and 2 cross knives, allowing a wide variety of fold patterns through a combination of 6 parallel buckles, 1st cross knife, 1 buckle under knife and 2nd cross knife. Operation is via a user-friendly, icon-based 10.4” colour touch screen.
The Horizon AFC-746D Computerised Cross Folder
- Automated Setup - fold patterns are automatically set by selecting the sheet size and fold pattern on the touch screen
- Colour LCD Touch Screen - icon-based for user-friendly operation. Provides intuitive operation for folding setup speed adjustment and other fine adjustments
- Superior Fold Quality - ensured with steel and soft-formed polyurethane combination rollers
- 6 Buckle Plates - allowing a wide variety of fold patterns in minimal footprints
- High Speed Feeder - rotary suction feed system for fast consistent feeding of a wide range of paper stocks.
- RFU-54 Round Pile Feeder Unit
- PST-40 Press Stacker
- MKU-54 / MKU-54T Mobile Knife Fold Unit
- TST-37 Press Stacking and Semi-auto Bundling Unit
- CGU-50 Gluing Unit
- GFB-54N / GFB-56N Gate Fold Buckle
- GFB-74 Gate Fold Buckle
- CCD-AFC / CCD-AF CCD Camera
- ED-40 Standing Delivery Unit
Production Mail Customer Support
Our UK support team comprises over 190 staff all strategically located to ensure rapid response to customer calls from any destination. Our teams of experienced, highly skilled engineers receive continuous training to keep them abreast of the latest equipment and process developments. Each engineer is fully qualified in installation, training and maintenance, utilising these skills to ensure that customers receive ongoing, optimum performance from Pitney Bowes' equipment.
UK Contact Centre
The team are available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0870 777 7577*
Fax: 020 8465 4647
*Please note this number is for Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies the division of Pitney Bowes dedicated to high volume mailing solutions.
Heavy investment in the development of a new Contact Centre has enabled us to further improve the support offered to our customers. Each Contact Centre Advisor is highly trained in processing customer enquiries efficiently and effectively aided by constant communication with our engineer support team.
Parts and Supplies
Click here to buy parts and supplies for this machine