High quality professional perfect binding system for non-specialist operation
Horizon BQ-150 Document Binder
Broad finished book specification range, spine milling preparation and automated self-setting nipping clamp make this the ideal entry-level machine.
The Horizon BQ-150 Document Binder
- Simple and Easy Operation - to bind, simply insert the book block, position the cover and press a button. No mechanical setup is required for different book sizes or different book thicknesses. Three different binding options are available at the press of a button
- Roughening the Book Spine for a Stronger Bind - the book spine is properly notched with a roughening cutter so that the hot melt glue will sufficiently penetrate the spine, producing a strong bind and a quality finish
- Professional Quality Finished Spine - Powerful nipping pressure applied by a uniquely designed nipping mechanism produces a sharp and precise book spine of professional quality.
- SI-270 Book Thickness Measuring Device
- SI-470 Book Thickness Measuring Device
- PM-40 / PM-20II / PM-470 Pre-Melt Tank
- DV-270 Delivery Unit
Our UK support team comprises over 190 staff all strategically located to ensure rapid response to customer calls from any destination. Our teams of experienced, highly skilled engineers receive continuous training to keep them abreast of the latest equipment and process developments. Each engineer is fully qualified in installation, training and maintenance, utilising these skills to ensure that customers receive ongoing, optimum performance from Pitney Bowes' equipment.
UK Contact Centre
The team are available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0870 777 7577*
Fax: 020 8465 4647
*Please note this number is for Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies the division of Pitney Bowes dedicated to high volume mailing solutions.
Heavy investment in the development of a new Contact Centre has enabled us to further improve the support offered to our customers. Each Contact Centre Advisor is highly trained in processing customer enquiries efficiently and effectively aided by constant communication with our engineer support team.
Parts and Supplies
Click here to buy parts and supplies for this machine