Consistently high quality perfectly bound books
Horizon BQ-460 Document Binder
The BQ-460 perfect binder produces consistently high quality perfectly bound books. All necessary setups can be performed through a touch screen control panel and easy-access tool-free controls. A side-gluing device applies the proper amount of glue to the front and back of the book block.
The Horizon BQ-460 Document Binder
- A rigid machine frame and heavy duty binding mechanism ensure consistent high quality binding
- All machine controls are positioned at the front of the binder, making it easy for the operator to control and monitor all machine operations. One operator can easily manage the entire book production process
- A newly developed side gluing device applies the correct amount of glue to the front and back of the book block
- Book titles can be positioned on the spine with ease by simply turning the adjusting knob. This ensures precise micro-positioning of book titles with minimal effort
- The suction cover feeder handles a wide variety of cover stocks.
- SI-270 Book Thickness Measuring Device
- SI-470 Book Thickness Measuring Device
- PM-40 / PM-20II / PM-470 Pre-Melt Tank
- DV-270 Delivery Unit
Our UK support team comprises over 190 staff all strategically located to ensure rapid response to customer calls from any destination. Our teams of experienced, highly skilled engineers receive continuous training to keep them abreast of the latest equipment and process developments. Each engineer is fully qualified in installation, training and maintenance, utilising these skills to ensure that customers receive ongoing, optimum performance from Pitney Bowes' equipment.
UK Contact Centre
The team are available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0870 777 7577*
Fax: 020 8465 4647
*Please note this number is for Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies the division of Pitney Bowes dedicated to high volume mailing solutions.
Heavy investment in the development of a new Contact Centre has enabled us to further improve the support offered to our customers. Each Contact Centre Advisor is highly trained in processing customer enquiries efficiently and effectively aided by constant communication with our engineer support team.
Parts and Supplies
Click here to buy parts and supplies for this machine