A modular friction collator featuring a number of system expansion options
Horizon HAC-120 Friction Collator
A modular 12-bin friction collator featuring a number of system expansion options such as criss-cross receiving trays, off-set stacker, jogger and booklet maker.
The Horizon HAC-120 Friction Collator
- Three Programmable Collating Modes - double cycle collation, cover feeding combination collation and mixed modes of collation
- Bin Capacity Expansion - the collating capacity may be expanded up to 48 bins by combining four modules
- Bin Pile Height - each bin accepts a maximum feed pile as high as 40 mm
- Sheet Sensor - a reliable sheet detecting system provides steady operation and sustained collating productivity
- Error Monitor - two sets or error monitors are provided on the front panel of each module so that any error in two sets of simultaneous collation can be efficiently detected.
- ST-60 Tandem Stacker
- ST-40 Bypass Stacker
- CCR / CCR-DX Criss-Cross Receiving Tray
- SA-40 Sub Accumulator
- CCD-VAC for VAC-60H
- ST-20 / ST-20R Off-set Stacker
- PJ-75 / PJ-77 / PJ-77R Paper Jogger
- BC-20 Bypass Conveyor
Our UK support team comprises over 190 staff all strategically located to ensure rapid response to customer calls from any destination. Our teams of experienced, highly skilled engineers receive continuous training to keep them abreast of the latest equipment and process developments. Each engineer is fully qualified in installation, training and maintenance, utilising these skills to ensure that customers receive ongoing, optimum performance from Pitney Bowes' equipment.
UK Contact Centre
The team are available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0870 777 7577*
Fax: 020 8465 4647
*Please note this number is for Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies the division of Pitney Bowes dedicated to high volume mailing solutions.
Heavy investment in the development of a new Contact Centre has enabled us to further improve the support offered to our customers. Each Contact Centre Advisor is highly trained in processing customer enquiries efficiently and effectively aided by constant communication with our engineer support team.
Parts and Supplies
Click here to buy parts and supplies for this machine