Simple set-up and operation and highly reliable performance
Horizon HT-70 Paper Cutter
The HT-70 3-knife trimmer features a high specification rigid mono cast frame, compact design, simple set-up and operation and highly reliable performance
The Horizon HT-70 Paper Cutter
- Booklet Feeder - one or more booklets up to 5cm in total height can be fed into the HT-70 at one time
- Change Over Process - size adjustments for various booklets are easily controlled by the simple alteration of the right-hand tab, which slides out for further ease and safety
- Trimming Process - the cutting knives fall at a 30 degree angle for precise, clean cuts that leave no rough edges. Air holes in the knives blow away any paper trimmings for easy clean up and maintenance
- Control System - the liquid crystal display panel is designed to monitor every step of the trimming process, checking for errors and providing information for smooth, continuous runs
- Conveyor System - the delivery belt lifts up to carry away the finished booklet to the conveyor belt, keeping them in neat, aligned piles.
Our UK support team comprises over 190 staff all strategically located to ensure rapid response to customer calls from any destination. Our teams of experienced, highly skilled engineers receive continuous training to keep them abreast of the latest equipment and process developments. Each engineer is fully qualified in installation, training and maintenance, utilising these skills to ensure that customers receive ongoing, optimum performance from Pitney Bowes' equipment.
UK Contact Centre
The team are available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0870 777 7577*
Fax: 020 8465 4647
*Please note this number is for Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies the division of Pitney Bowes dedicated to high volume mailing solutions.
Heavy investment in the development of a new Contact Centre has enabled us to further improve the support offered to our customers. Each Contact Centre Advisor is highly trained in processing customer enquiries efficiently and effectively aided by constant communication with our engineer support team.
Parts and Supplies
Click here to buy parts and supplies for this machine