Three highly productive collating modes
Horizon SAC-150 Friction Collator
The SAC-150 is a 15-bin friction-feed collator. The collating system can be expanded up to 4 towers for a maximum of 60 bins. A computer assisted programming system provides three highly productive collating modes.
The horizon SAC-150 Friction Collator
- Touch-screen display that is simple and easy to use
- Multiple feed error indicators allow you to pinpoint the problem bin and the type of error
- The collating system can be expanded up to 6 towers for a maximum of 60 collating bins
- A computer-assisted programming system provides three highly productive collating modes
- ST-60 Tandem Stacker
- ST-40 Bypass Stacker
- CCR / CCR-DX Criss-Cross Receiving Tray
- SA-40 Sub Accumulator
- CCD-VAC for VAC-60H
- ST-20 / ST-20R Off-set Stacker
- PJ-75 / PJ-77 / PJ-77R Paper Jogger
- BC-20 Bypass Conveyor
Our UK support team comprises over 190 staff all strategically located to ensure rapid response to customer calls from any destination. Our teams of experienced, highly skilled engineers receive continuous training to keep them abreast of the latest equipment and process developments. Each engineer is fully qualified in installation, training and maintenance, utilising these skills to ensure that customers receive ongoing, optimum performance from Pitney Bowes' equipment.
UK Contact Centre
The team are available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0870 777 7577*
Fax: 020 8465 4647
*Please note this number is for Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies the division of Pitney Bowes dedicated to high volume mailing solutions.
Heavy investment in the development of a new Contact Centre has enabled us to further improve the support offered to our customers. Each Contact Centre Advisor is highly trained in processing customer enquiries efficiently and effectively aided by constant communication with our engineer support team.