Fully automated with instant set-ups via the large icon-based colour touch screen
Horizon SPF-200A / FC-200A StitchLiner
The SPF-200A / FC-200A is fully automated with instant set-ups via the large icon-based colour touch screen for user-friendly operation. The screen is also used for on-the-run fine tune adjustments and store/recall of up to 200 jobs.
The Horizon SPF-200A / FC-200A StitchLiner
- Advanced Automation - all necessary settings can be performed automatically through the touch screen display
- Non-stop Operation - a reject function allows non-stop operation. Errors are rejected into the built-in reject tray so only good booklets are delivered to the conveyor
- Colour Touch Screen - the large colour touch screen features intuitive, icon based operation for easy operation and quick troubleshooting
- Quality Control - the wire feeding sensor and jog sensor are equipped to maximise productivity and efficiency. Optional miss-stitch detector and thickness detector are available for higher quality control.
- Hole Punch Unit
- Side / Corner Stitch Kit
- Loop Stitching Kit
- Preset Kicker
- Long Conveyor
- Booklet Thickness Detector
- Four Stitching Unit
- Paper Insertion Knife Unit
- Miss-Stitch Detecto
Production Mail Customer Support
Our UK support team comprises over 190 staff all strategically located to ensure rapid response to customer calls from any destination. Our teams of experienced, highly skilled engineers receive continuous training to keep them abreast of the latest equipment and process developments. Each engineer is fully qualified in installation, training and maintenance, utilising these skills to ensure that customers receive ongoing, optimum performance from Pitney Bowes' equipment.
UK Contact Centre
The team are available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0870 777 7577*
Fax: 020 8465 4647
*Please note this number is for Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies the division of Pitney Bowes dedicated to high volume mailing solutions.
Heavy investment in the development of a new Contact Centre has enabled us to further improve the support offered to our customers. Each Contact Centre Advisor is highly trained in processing customer enquiries efficiently and effectively aided by constant communication with our engineer support team.
Parts and Supplies
Click here to buy parts and supplies for this machine