Superior high speed power collating performance
Horizon VAC-100 Air-Suction Collator
The market-leading VAC-100 is a 10-bin rotary feed air-suction power collator. Expandable up to 6 modules to form a 60-bin collating system. The VAC-100 features a user-friendly icon-based touch screen control, remote control handset and superior high speed power collating performance.
The Horizon VAC-100 Air-Suction Collator
- Icon-based touch-screen - simple, fast system set-ups by non-specialist finishing operators
- Precision stepper motor control ensures accurate set-up for critical register of the scoring and positioning of text on the spine
- Accurate cover scoring adjustments performed automatically - ensuring clean, crisp spine corners
- Rotary vacuum feed collator system - ensures reliable and consistent feeding of a wide variety of cover stocks
- Two application rollers and true side-gluing - for reliable application and superior binding strength
- Rigid and strong nipping station - provides the positive mechanical force required for strong, square binds.
- CCR-DX / CCR Criss Cross Receiving Tray
- ST-20 Stacker Receiving Tray
- PJ-77 / PJ-75 Paper Jogger
- StitchLiner 5500
- SPF-200A / FC-200A Stitching and Folding Unit
- HOF-30 High Speed Off-line Sheet Feeder
- SP1 Corner Stitching Unit
Our UK support team comprises over 190 staff all strategically located to ensure rapid response to customer calls from any destination. Our teams of experienced, highly skilled engineers receive continuous training to keep them abreast of the latest equipment and process developments. Each engineer is fully qualified in installation, training and maintenance, utilising these skills to ensure that customers receive ongoing, optimum performance from Pitney Bowes' equipment.
UK Contact Centre
The team are available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0870 777 7577*
Fax: 020 8465 4647
*Please note this number is for Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies the division of Pitney Bowes dedicated to high volume mailing solutions.
Heavy investment in the development of a new Contact Centre has enabled us to further improve the support offered to our customers. Each Contact Centre Advisor is highly trained in processing customer enquiries efficiently and effectively aided by constant communication with our engineer support team.
Parts and Supplies
Click here to buy parts and supplies for this machine