Gain Competitive Advantage
Pitney Bowes Mail System Outputs
Pitney Bowes offers a variety of output options to reduce postal rates, improve operator productivity and speed mail production or presentment. Our output selection lets you operate with total integrity and accuracy in both the transactional and direct mail high volume environments.
Pitney Bowes' Outputs are geared to meet your everyday business needs
- Achieve total accuracy and add to quality control by diverting incomplete or damaged pieces for reprocessing.
- Deliver powerful customer communications using ink-jet addressing to apply addresses and 1-to-1 marketing messages on your mailpieces.
- High speed processing of mixed-weight mail in a single mail stream with Weigh-on-the-Fly™ to reap postal savings and maximum productivity.
- Increase operator productivity using the high capacity output conveyor, which substantially reduces repetitive finished mail removal. Thousands of envelopes can be stacked on the conveyor before unloading is required.
- Reduce operator labour with the on-edge stacker, which stacks mail upright to maximise space and facilitates easy movement from the conveyor to mail bags or trays.
- On-edge marking maximises operator productivity by applying visual ink marks to signal post-code breaks for faster processing and mail bag or tray delivery.
- Our bundler/bagger system neatly bands pre-counted volumes of finished envelopes or bundles by postcode. Bundles are then automatically placed into bags for direct transfer to the post.
- Frank your mail ready for the post with meters, adding postage at the end of production.
Our UK support team comprises over 190 staff all strategically located to ensure rapid response to customer calls from any destination. Our teams of experienced, highly skilled engineers receive continuous training to keep them abreast of the latest equipment and process developments. Each engineer is fully qualified in installation, training and maintenance, utilising these skills to ensure that customers receive ongoing, optimum performance from Pitney Bowes' equipment.
UK Contact Centre
The team are available between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 0870 777 7577*
Fax: 020 8465 4647
*Please note this number is for Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies the division of Pitney Bowes dedicated to high volume mailing solutions.
Heavy investment in the development of a new Contact Centre has enabled us to further improve the support offered to our customers. Each Contact Centre Advisor is highly trained in processing customer enquiries efficiently and effectively aided by constant communication with our engineer support team.
Parts and Supplies
Click here to buy parts and supplies for this machine