Envelope Messaging options
We have six messaging options for you to choose from – allowing you to refresh your envelope messaging regularly and grab your customers attention. You can even create a Digital logo with an embedded QR code which when scanned will take customers and prospects to your website.
Envelope messaging options for you to consider are:
1. LOGO only or LOGO & TEXT: Add your logo or other image so that customers immediately identify you as the sender. This is proven to increase open rates.
2. RETURN ADDRESS only: Ensure undelivered mail can be returned by printing your return address. This means you will keep your customer and prospect information up to date and save postage in the future. Note: Address used must be Royal Mail compliant.
3. LOGO & RETURN ADDRESS: Combination of 1 and 2 above.
4. TEXT ONLY: Simply add any message – perhaps an offer or information – to the outside of your envelope.
5. QR CODE & TEXT: Engage with your customers in real time by adding an interactive QR code alongside your envelope message.
6. READY MADE: If you don't have time to create your own envelope message simply choose one from our library created by our design team.