Hardworking mail begins with a complete addressing solution
- Key Features and Benefits
Communication is a crucial link to retaining your hard-earned customers and acquiring new ones.
The new Pitney Bowes DA50s Addressing Printer is a communication tool that can help you create the right image printing crisp personalised addresses and graphics directly onto your envelopes giving your mail a professional appearance that improves openability.
Using fast inkjet technology the DA50s prints up to 10000* DLX envelopes an hour. It saves you the labour involved in printing and affixing labels to your envelopes and also prints the Address Barcodes.
Use the DA50s in tandem with one of our mail management software solutions SmartMailer 7 and AddressRight® Pro to help you cleanse your address list, ensure delivery to your target customer and take advantage of pre-sort discounts.
*Speed based on 3 lines at 300 dpi black and white only on DL envelopes
- High Productivity: Prints up to 7700* DLX envelopes in an hour.
- Easy to use: PC Control Panel allows you to control the printer remotely from your PC. It also provides information to assist with Ink Management Productivity and Maintenance.
- Print Resolution: Will print up to 600 Dpi.
- 6 quality settings: Draft light draft letter light letter executive light and executive.
- Flexibility: Prints onto DL and C5 envelopes and other media such as postcards and compliment slips.
- Compatibility: Supplied with Pitney Bowes Printer Driver for Windows to allow you to print from almost any application.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 or Ethernet connection.
- Postal Discounts: Print Postal barcode to access postal discounts.
- Address Cleansing: Use optional Address Validation software to cleanse your database prior to printing to improve accuracy of your mailing and apend postal barcodes for discounts.