Hardworking mail begins with a complete addressing solution.
- Key Features and Benefits
The new Pitney Bowes DA70s Addressing Printer is a communication tool that can help you create the right image.
Create and produce professional crisp personalised addresses and graphics directly onto your envelopes giving your mail a professional appearance that improves openability.
Using fast inkjet technology, the DA70s prints 14000* DLX envelopes an hour. It saves you the labour involved in printing and affixing labels to your envelopes.
Every Pitney Bowes AddressRight® Addressing Printer works in tandem with our mail management software as a total solution. Flexmail® software can help you cleanse your address list ensuring delivery to your target audience.
*Speed based on 3 lines at 300 dpi black and white only on DL envelopes
- High Productivity: Prints up to 8800* DLX envelopes in an hour.
- Easy to use: PC Control Panel allows you to control the printer remotely from your PC. It also provides information to assist with Ink Management Productivity and Maintenance.
- Print Resolution: Will print up to 600 Dpi.
- 6 quality settings: Draft light draft letter light letter executive light and executive.
- Flexibility: Prints onto DL and C5 envelopes and other media such as postcards and compliment slips.
- Compatibility: Supplied with Pitney Bowes Printer Driver for Windows to allow you to print from almost any application.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 or Ethernet connection.
- Postal Discounts: Print Postal barcode to access postal discounts.
- Address Cleansing: Use optional Address Validation software to cleanse your database prior to printing to improve accuracy of your mailing and apend postal barcodes for discounts.