Greater operational efficiency, productivity and accountability.
P/I™ Output Manager
Managing today's document output requirements consumes valuable time, labour, and printer productivity. With the relentless pace of technology and the burden of legacy systems, many organisations struggle with complex, closed and highly diverse output technology infrastructures.
Print Production Management and Real-time "Any-to-Any" Transformation
The unique P/I™ Output Manager architecture optimises your document workflow and frees you from the limitations of proprietary vendors and data streams. The key is robust print management functionalities that include everything from data stream transformation, resource management, and automated reprinting to enhanced production control and convenient viewing before, during and after output. With P/I Output Manager you benefit from greater operational efficiency, productivity and accountability.
- Real-time processing, text based, any-to-any print stream transformation and generation of electronic output (PDF, XML or TIFF)
- Centralised printer control, resource management and job-level accounting
- Output device and vendor independence
- Flexibility to view documents before, during or after output
- Automated reprinting for reduced costs and rapid reprinting
- Output transfer across local or wide area networks in a wide range of formats
- Flexible connectivity options to accept data from a variety of legacy hosts
- Intelligent resource downloads based on data and time stamping
- Scalability from one server driving one printer to a full client/server configuration driving multiple production printers
- WYSIWYG proofing for easy application development/testing before production.
P/I Output Manager was formerly know as VIP.