Establish effective, repeatable data exception management
Spectrum Business Steward Module
Exception records for address verification, geocoding, duplicate merges and more require manual review by a data steward. A browser-based tool for manually reviewing exception records helps correct, approve and reincorporate exceptions into your data quality process.
- Key Features
Data exception management software
The Spectrum™ Business Steward Module provides a browser-based tool for manually reviewing exception records that Spectrum™ Technology Platform could not confidently process. Once manually corrected and approved these records can be reincorporated into your Spectrum™ Technology Platform data quality process.
Exception records are records and that require manual review by a data steward. Key examples of exceptions are:
- Address verification failures
- Geocoding failures
- Low-confidence matches
- Merge/consolidation decisions
Key Features of our Data Exception Management Software
The Spectrum™ Business Steward Module offers a number of outstanding features for faster easier exception record review and processing.
Establish an efficient exception management routine
Our Business Steward Module performs the following tasks:
- Evaluates records vs. a set of conditions to determine whether manual review is required and notifies data stewards by email
- Writes exception records to the exception repository
- Reads records from the exception repository into a dataflow for reprocessing exception records that have been corrected by your data steward
A browser-based dashboard display provides exception summary statistics and charts with an editor for modifying exception records and approving them for reprocessing. Additional browser-based tools:
- Enable review and management of exception record activity for all users
- Provide information on trends within your exception records for identifying key performance indicators and sending notifications when certain conditions have been met