Gain a robust repository for understanding and managing your most critical data assets.
Spectrum Data Hub Module
Effective data model development requires a robust hub that can tap into a full range of processes, interactions, hierarchies, roles and domains for better insight and business results.
- Key Features
Data Model Development and Insight
Optimize predictive social spatial and customer data for your master data management and business intelligence initiatives.
Data hub repository
Our Data Hub Module provides a persistent repository to help you manage and understand your most critical data assets. It supports master data management and business intelligence initiatives.
Built on top of a graph database the Data Hub Module allows organizations to rapidly capture and evolve data models based on real-world complex relationships that may span processes interactions hierarchies roles and domains and extract actionable insight to drive business outcomes.
Key Features of our Data Hub Module
The Spectrum™ Data Hub Module offers a number of components to help you understand and manage your most critical data assets.
Capture and evolve data models based on real-world complex relationships
Use our data hub capabilities to perform the following tasks:
- Intuitively create a model using input data to define entities relationships and properties and upon execution write the data into the hub
- Use two incoming channels of data (one for entities and one for relationships) to define a new model or populate an existing model
- Use a saved or new query to read the data inside an existing model and then return that data as fields in your dataflow's output stage and make it available for use with other stages or processes
- Use incoming data rows to define queries that extract specific entities and relationships from a model
A web browser tool provides a visual interface for:
- Viewing relationships and hierarchies within the hub
- Discovering hidden or non-obvious relationships
- Creating what-if scenarios
- Performing temporal or geospatial analysis
- Creating rules-driven event triggers
- Running centrality algorithms to determine influence score either against the entire network or against the data being visualized within the client