Returns specific geographical coordinates so you can assess risk, determine eligibility for service, calculate distance between two points, locate prospects and more
Spectrum Enterprise Geocoding Module
Analyse geographic data and improve business decisions with powerful address geocoding for Australia as well as many of the countries within the APAC and ASEAN regions.
- Key Features
Pinpoint Address Locations for Better Decisions
When your business or service decisions depend on exact locations, a street address won’t always provide the answers you need. Understanding property locations, GPS coordinates, altitude and parcel assignments provides a clearer, more accurate view of customer data. Enrich your enterprise data with an automated address geocoding solution from Pitney Bowes Software.
The Enterprise Geocoding Module, part of the Spectrum Technology Platform, returns specific geographical coordinates so you can assess risk, determine eligibility for service, calculate distance between two points, locate prospects and more. It performs address and postal code centroid geocoding for locations in Australia, Japan and other countries within APAC and ASEAN regions (U.S. and Canada are available) providing you with actual location coordinates, including latitude, longitude and altitude for your customer and business address records.
Leverage Powerful Location Intelligence Capabilities
- Address Geocoding for Australia and other countries within APAC and ASEAN regions: The Enterprise Geocoding Module takes an input address, matches it to a physical location and returns an exact latitude and longitude.
- Authoritative physical address validation and precise geocoding available using G-NAF® for Australia.
- Reverse Location Geocoding for Australia and other countries within APAC and ASEAN regions: From a latitude and longitude geocode, the Module returns the best possible address match for that location.
- Reverse G-NAF® ID lookup for Australia – generate addresses and precise geocodes for G-NAF ID’s entered into Spectrum.
- Calculate the distance between two locations, or the distance to a location intelligent geographic boundary.
- Cascade matching options available to achieve maximum geocode results with best spatial precision – precision address geocodes, intersection geocodes, extensive geocoding for private estates and gated communities, custom location geocodes all configurable through workflow.
Powerful Spatial Applications to Understand Your Customer
While an address is important for postal delivery, it does not necessarily give you the answers you need to run your business. With the precise location intelligence of the Enterprise Geocoding Module, you’ll be able to assess risk, determine eligibility for service, calculate distance between two points, locate prospects and more.
Geocode Millions of Addresses per Hour
With unmatched speed and flexibility, the Enterprise Geocoding Module offers unrivaled throughput and the ability to process customer data more efficiently.
Achieve Greater Precision with Minimum Effort
Our cascading geographic logic uses precision street address points, postal codes, suburbs, ungazetted localities, street intersections and road segment data to return maximum precision and maximum geocoded output, blended to the users need. The best mix of precision and throughput can be achieved to meet specific customer needs. Control is available through:
- Global service to allow users to geocode multi-country data file or transaction
- Authoritative address correction and geocoding with parcel level precision
- Calculation of geo-coordinates based on cascading precision from parcel-based address data down to street address range interpolation, locality and postal centroid
Establish a Permanent Record
Unlike postal codes, longitudes and latitudes never change. Linking Permanent Location Codes to your enterprise data ensures geographic reports remain exact and relevant, year after year.
Access the Widest Range of Spatial Data:
Australia: The most comprehensive and current National address dictionaries in Australia – parcel precision coordinates using the Geocoded National Address File (G-NAF) - the most comprehensive, up to date data and authoritative source of address geocodes for Australia. Address ranges are compiled by Pitney Bowes Software to augment coverage limitations in G-NAF – typical with private estate and gated community address structures.
New Zealand: Extensive address range content available for New Zealand.
Singapore: Extensive address point data available for Singapore with associated 6-digit postcode.
Malaysia: Robust road name and administration boundary structures across the country of Malaysia.
Thailand: Robust road name and administration boundary structures across the Kingdom of Thailand.
Japan: Post Code, City as well as Address Point.
Indonesia: Post Code, City as well as Street Address.
Hong Kong: Post Code, City as well as Street Address.
Macau: Post Code and City.
Taiwan: Post Code and City.
Our products are designed to work within a wide variety of existing technical environments.
- Windows: 2003 Server, 2008 Server
- Solaris: 2.9 (SPARC only), 2.10 (SPARC only)
- HP-UX: 11.31 (Itanium)
- AIX: 6.1, 7.1
- Red Hat Linux: 5, 6.1
- Suse: 10.0, 11.1
- C, C++, COM, .Net, Java, XML —32 bit (Windows, Unix)
- C, C++, COM, .Net, Java, XML —64 bit (Windows, Unix)