Address Validation Software
Postal Address Validation
Printed communications like statements are one of the very few mail items in your customer's mail box that are actually read. Make sure you get their address right.
Postal address validation helps the ongoing process of ensuring postal address references in your customer database are up to date and accurate. Reliable postal address validation is critical when printed communications are an essential means of engaging with a customer.
Pitney Bowes Software is able to provide address validation and correction for postal addresses for more than 240 countries.
There are many benefits that stem from integrating an address validation solution across your organisation. Including:
- Increased business efficiency
- A reduction in costs associated with returned mail handling and manual address verification
- Ensure associated regulatory and compliance requirements are satisfied
- Reduce on mail related costs through available bulk mail discounting schemes
- Most importantly, ensure you are effectively engaging with your customer
Postal Address Validation in Australia
Many countries around the world enforce postal address validation standards to improve mailing efficiency. In Australia this program is called AMAS. The Address Matching Approval System (AMAS) from Australia Post enforces the accuracy of a postal address match being achieved by an AMAS approved product.
AMAS approved software, like that provided by Pitney Bowes Software provides confidence that your address validation procedures:
- Correct and match addresses against the Australia Post Postal Address File (PAF) - the PAF is an authoritative database of Australian postal addresses,
- Add a unique Delivery Point Identifier (DPID) to each address record in order to generate a barcode for your mail.
The solution is available in different forms to match your current and future address validation workflow requirements. Whether it is appropriate to perform the activity in a batch mode, or whether there is a need for real-time address validation to be incorporated into all of your core customer management systems, a solution from Pitney Bowes Software will integrate into your business processes.
Addressing the Nation - A forum designed to involve you and your organisation in learning how to overcome the challenges of managing addressing in the public sector.
Managing your Data Assets - Your company balance sheet lists business assets, including inventory, accounts receivable, cash, property and equipment. But your most important business asset—the data that defines what your company is and provides the greatest competitive advantage—is sometimes less obvious. Why is that?