Enterprise-wide, scalable output management solution
P/I™ Enterprise Manager
Streamline complex, multi-site printing operations with P/I™ Enterprise Manager for peer-to-peer configuration across multiple sites, enabling you to easily balance printing workloads and provide critical overflow or disaster recovery capabilities.
Centralised and Automated Workflow
Organisations today are under pressure to improve bottom line performance by improving the efficiency of the document production workflow. They also face significant challenges in integrating competing standards, optimising document integrity, meeting service level agreements (SLAs), adding value to documents with highlight colour, and managing multi-site, multi-vendor, multi-platform environments.
The key to improving your processes and your documents is intelligent document management technology that optimises every step of the workflow - from job event alerts to job level tracking to managing finishing devices. P/I™ Enterprise Manager is an advanced, Unix-based enterprise output management solution that reduces costs by automating manual processes, balancing workloads, and maximising your organisation’s print assets.
- Robust solution for centralising print job management and control
- Powerful rules based workflow tool for automating regular job processing tasks
- Automated multi-site job distribution for workload balancing and disaster recovery
- Drives printers natively or integrates with P/I™ Output Manager for print stream transformation
- Extensive centralised job accounting and reporting
- Host based job submission clients for IBM z/OS, Unix and windows environments
- Job event alerts based on pre-determined event triggers.
- Integrates with finishing and document tracking systems
- Automatic routing of JES2 & JES3 spool files to the server without JCL changes
- End-to-end job tracking.
- Automatic resource checking, downloading and synchronisation