Keep your residents and staff safe with a LobbyTrac™ visitor management system
Mitigate security risks at your aged care facility.
LobbyTrac provides a secure and easy way to manage visitors, contractors, and casual employees at your facility.
Keep your residents and staff safe, while giving families peace of mind that their loved ones are in secure hands.
LobbyTrac is a self-service sign-in system that can help you maximise the safety of residents, staff and visitors while minimising the security risks to your facility.
- The option to use PB TempCheck, a temperature scanning device to check a visitor's temperature before allowing them entry to your aged care home.
- Automate the COVID-19 vaccination certificates process so you can keep a record of who’s been vaccinated.
- Manage and limit the number of visitors as required.
- Customise and automate health and COVID-19 screening questions.
- Better traceability of visitors both current and past, thanks to real-time reporting functionality.
- Contactless sign-in via a pre-registration option which enables barcode access to your site rather than physical check-in.
- Improved safety and security of residents, staff and visitors.
- Automatic notifications of visitor’s arrival to relevant staff member(s).