Discover an easier, digital way to manage visitors and contractors with Pitney Bowes LobbyTrac™
Mitigate COVID-19 risks at your hospital or health centre.
Pitney Bowes offers a digital visitor management solution, called LobbyTrac™, providing a secure and safe way to manage visitors and contractors. You can customise the sign-in process with specific health questions, as well as require a health & safety induction process.
Key benefits of Pitney Bowes LobbyTrac include:
- Automate the COVID vaccination certificates process so you can keep a record of who’s been vaccinated.
- Customised health and COVID-19 screening questions.
- Contactless check-in: online pre-registration rather than physical check-in.
- Increased traceability of current and past visitors and contractors with real-time reporting.
- Automatic notifications of visitor or contractor’s arrival to relevant staff member(s).
LobbyTrac enables quick reporting of who is on your premises if needed for contact tracing. Get peace of mind with a digital visitor management system.
Introducing PB TempCheck*
Easily check a person’s temperature upon their arrival with PB TempCheck, an infrared temperature scanning device.
* PB TempCheck is an infrared temperature scanning device, listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG), under reference number 345754 by Stericlick Pty Ltd -Thermometer, infrared, skin. The device is a battery powered infrared thermometer intended for screening people in public places. The thermometer is intended for intermittent measurement and monitoring of human body temperature from the forehead. The device is indicated for people of all ages and suitable for public places. The device is subject to compliance with conditions under Part 4-5, Division 2 of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 and Part 5, Division 5.2 of the Therapeutic Goods (Medical Devices) Regulations 2002. ALWAYS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.