<img src="/content/dam/pitneybowes/australia/en/lobb-trac/BNPL/pbtempcheck%20button.png" height="150px" width="150px";>
Mitigate COVID-19 risks at your hospital or health centre.
Watch how you can keep your facility safe.
As some areas of our lives are seeing restrictions relating to COVID-19 relaxed, hospitals and healthcare facilities remain on high alert. In the current situation, it is crucial to know who is or has been on your premises to be able to keep patients and staff safe.
Keep patients and staff safe, while giving families peace of mind that their loved ones are in secure hands at your hospital or health centre using a LobbyTrac.
LobbyTrac™ is a self-service sign-in system that can help you maximise the safety of patients, staff and visitors while minimising the security risks.
- Increased traceability of current and past visitors with real-time reporting.
- Ability to customise sign-in to include COVID-19 and health history related questions.
- Ability to check a visitor's temperature through PB TempCheck*.
- Contactless check-in: online pre-registration rather than physical check-in.
- Automatic notifications of visitor’s arrival to relevant staff member(s).
- Improved safety and security of patients, staff and visitors.
*PB TempCheck feature included in LobbyTrac is listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods.