Get peace of mind with a digital visitor and contractor management system
Increase traceability, safety and security with LobbyTrac™.
In the current environment, it remains crucial to know who is or has been at your sites. Putting measures in place to track people’s movements doesn’t have to be complex. Pitney Bowes offers a contactless, digital solution, LobbyTrac™, providing a compact, secure and safe way to manage employees, contractors and visitors.
LobbyTrac can assist with the following:
- Automating the COVID vaccination certificates process so you can keep a record of who’s been vaccinated.
- Customising and automating health and COVID-19 screening questions.
- Managing contractors on site with real-time reporting to enable contact tracing and maintain compliance with workplace safety rules.
- Integrate with internal contractor induction workflows.
- Generating reports on contractor access to inform relevant managers of upcoming expiry dates and manage authorised access.
- Contactless check-in.
- Managing and maintaining assets such as access cards or site keys.
PB TempCheck: Hands-free, no-touch temperature screening
Deploy an additional security layer at your sites with PB TempCheck, our infrared temperature scanning device, which is listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG).
You can integrate PB TempCheck into LobbyTrac or use as a stand-alone product.
- Contactless temperature checking.
- Hands-free, no-touch solution with self-service option.
- Fast and accurate temperature screening: detect high temperatures so you can prevent entry to your premises.
*PB TempCheck is an infrared temperature scanning device, listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG), under reference number 345754 by Stericlick Pty Ltd -Thermometer, infrared, skin. The device is a battery powered infrared thermometer intended for screening people in public places. The thermometer is intended for intermittent measurement and monitoring of human body temperature from the forehead. The device is indicated for people of all ages and suitable for public places. The device is subject to compliance with conditions under Part 4-5, Division 2 of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 and Part 5, Division 5.2 of the Therapeutic Goods (Medical Devices) Regulations 2002. ALWAYS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.