Businesses in New Zealand are starting to recover after the COVID-19 pandemic but many face challenges to regain a healthy cashflow. Running a successful business is no easy feat.
Many small businesses are keen to digitally transform and automate manual processes in a bid to streamline operations and reduce cost. In a marketplace where customers are increasingly used to buying products and services online, it’s key to be able to adapt your business to capitalise on digital opportunities.
For 100 years now, Pitney Bowes has been committed to developing technology solutions to help businesses automate and digitally transform.
We saw a clear opportunity to help New Zealand businesses automate their parcel sending processes, delivering big-business benefits. That’s why we developed the SendStation™ Tablet, a parcel sending solution, which lets you conveniently and easily manage nationwide shipping from your office at a discounted price.
Automating the shipping processes is a great way to help you save time and money, while improving productivity. A solution like SendStation takes the complexity out of sending; it’s easy to calculate shipping cost, validate addresses and track parcels, all through one system.
These are some of the benefits you can get using the new SendStation by Pitney Bowes:
- We’ve secured courier parcel discounts so you don’t have to worry about interacting with different courier websites, trying to figure out whether you can get discounts to begin with.
- Working with CourierPost means you’re able to get parcels to your customers, no matter what part of the country they are based in.
- We’re removing the need to stockpile expensive courier tickets, reducing upfront cost and alleviating pressure on cashflow.
- We’ve created a pay-as-you-go solution, with no monthly commitment for volumes or subscription charges, which means you only pay for parcels sent during that month, creating cost-efficiencies and reducing unnecessary costs.
- We’ve developed a simple, intuitive shipping tablet, which doesn’t take up a lot of space and which will help you save time and increase productivity.
You can find out more about SendStation’s key features here.
Relying on manual systems to send parcels puts your business at a disadvantage. Using a solution like the SendStation Tablet will deliver cost-efficiencies and save time.
Small businesses deserve access to the same tools as bigger companies. With the SendStation Tablet, Pitney Bowes is creating a level-playing field for parcel sending in New Zealand.