Cost-effective, high quality digital colour print... introducing Pitney Bowes AcceleJet™
The AcceleJet printing and finishing system is designed to help mid-volume print and mail operations realise the operational performance and business improvements that come with upgrading to colour inkjet. With the world-class capabilities of a White Paper Factory™ solution, transform plain white paper and envelopes into a colourful, continuous flow of personalised customer communications, at a lower cost per piece. It’s the ideal solution for transactional operations with a monthly print volume of four to ten million impressions.
With the AcceleJet, your organisation can:
- Start every job from rolls of white paper.
- Eliminate the need to warehouse preprinted forms.
- Move from monochrome to 100% variable, full colour output.
- Create communications that deliver greater business impact by adding personalised content and offers.
- Implement changes or make updates to applications faster.
- Produce cut sheet output optimised for processing on Pitney Bowes inserting systems.
Create more impactful, colour communications.
Colour and targeted variable data delivers greater impact on bills, statements, enrolment forms and offers. The AcceleJet system’s High Quality and Productivity Mode options allow you to vary colour quality to meet your customers' requirements.