From Desktop GIS to Big Data – Pitney Bowes at INTERGEO 2017
Pitney Bowes at INTERGEO
from 26th – 28th of September in Berlin
Are you interested in innovative solutions from the geospatial world and want to accelerate your company to digital transformation and big data?
Then let’s meet at INTERGEO - Hall 3.1., Stand B3.060.
You can arrange a one-to-one meeting and get your free online ticket here.
- MapInfo Pro - Desktop GIS with optional high-performance grid analysis
- Spatial Analytics - GIS Web and Mobile Mapping for demandingly spatial analysis
- Geo-Enrichment - Enrichment of business data for well-founded decisions
- Location & Business data - Accurate analysis with over 350 unique data sets in 240 geographies worldwide
- Geocoding - Powerful address geocoding
- Location Intelligence - valuable site analysis within Business Intelligence systems
You're welcome at our booth!