Pitney Bowes’ first drupa2016 win is signed with Integrity Print
Global technology company reveals exciting new contract win, the first Pitney Bowes contract to be signed at drupa2016
drupa2016, Dusseldorf, Germany - Wednesday June 1st, 2016... Pitney Bowes (NYSE: PBI), a global technology company that provides innovative products and solutions to power commerce, today announced its first contract to be signed at drupa2016 in Dusseldorf, Germany. The new contract has been signed on the very first day of the show with Integrity Print, the UK-based innovative print firm which supports some of the UK's best-known organisations including Thatchers' Cider and the British Red Cross.
The contract sees Integrity Print using Pitney Bowes' RivalTM Productivity Series Inserting System to deliver high performance capabilities. The Rival will replace a competitive solution, and in doing so will enable Integrity to implement file-based enclosing on both the new Rival and its existing Advanced Printing System (APS) line. This means Integrity can provide continuity of systems and enclosing compatibility, while delivering the highest standards of mail pack integrity.
- The Rival will help Integrity:
- Improve productivity and maximise performance
- Reduce operating costs and increase profitability
- Meet clients' robust security and regulatory requirements with a fully closed loop file-based capability
- Bring accuracy and precision to its mailings
- Simplify jobs with automated set-up features
- Integrate workflows
- Respond quickly to its clients' preferences enabling them to meet changing market conditions and take advantage of seasonal trends and customer demand
- Ensure flexibility with letter and flats processing
- Enable fast processing of high value customer communications across the powerful, reliable Productivity Series digital platform
- Guarantee integrity with built-in security
- Optimise space, with high performance in a small footprint design
Andrew Law, Sales and Marketing Director for Integrity Print said, "Our clients rely on Integrity to manage their business-critical communications. They know that we're hugely passionate about delivering outstanding solutions which help them create impact and drive results through engaging and accurate customer communication. Pitney Bowes' Rival will be a fantastic addition to our portfolio of print innovation and will help us continue to deliver an unrivalled service experience for our clients". He continued, "Drupa2016 gave us the perfect opportunity to spend time with Pitney Bowes".
Jason Dies, president of Document Messaging Technologies for Pitney Bowes said, "Integrity Print is a business which is known across the industry for its client commitment. With such high-profile clients, reliability is key, and Rival will deliver refined, top quality communications across a robust, high-performance platform". He continued, "Pitney Bowes has a long and happy history with drupa, and signing this contract on Day 1 of drupa2016 makes the show even more special for us".
‘Real Impact' is Pitney Bowes' theme at drupa2016. On Stand 59 in Hall 4 at the show, Pitney Bowes is demonstrating how businesses can bring together technology, processes and people to integrate workflows, create impact and gain a strategic advantage by achieving:
- Operational excellence
- Industry-leading compliance
- Higher-value communications
- Omni-channel engagement
Follow us on Twitter for real time updates: @pitneybowes #drupa2016
About Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes (NYSE: PBI) is a global technology company offering innovative products and solutions that enable commerce in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping and mailing, and global ecommerce. More than 1.5 million clients in approximately 100 countries around the world rely on products, solutions and services from Pitney Bowes. For additional information, visit Pitney Bowes at www.pitneybowes.com/uk.