Pitney Bowes to showcase physical and digital technologies which demonstrate ‘Real Impact’ at drupa2016
Visitors to global industry trade event will see Pitney Bowes showcase latest integrated technologies to promote business excellence
Pitney Bowes (NYSE: PBI), a global technology company that provides innovative products and solutions to power commerce, has revealed that ‘Real Impact’ will be its theme at drupa2016, the world’s leading trade show for graphic and industrial print, media and multichannel. Drupa2016 takes place from May 31 – June 10 in Dusseldorf, Germany. As businesses work to achieve greater results at a faster pace, creating real and meaningful business impact more quickly becomes critical both within and outside organisations.
At stand D59 in Hall 4, Pitney Bowes will showcase its latest data, print and mail technologies, demonstrating how businesses can create real impact to gain a competitive edge and deliver world-class results. Visitors to the drupa Cube – the show’s 11-day conference programme - will hear from senior Pitney Bowes executives including
Executive Vice President and President, Pitney Bowes Enterprise Business Solutions, Christoph Stehmann, who will present “Management lessons from winning companies” in the Business Evolution stream on the 31st May.
“For businesses to win in today’s challenging economic climate, they need to work harder than ever to create real impact,” says Mr Stehmann. “In a crowded market, it’s hard to stand out, to be unique and gain a strong competitive edge. Drupa2016 will provide a spectacular backdrop for Pitney Bowes to demonstrate how companies can integrate physical and digital technology, processes and people to achieve greater impact, improve performance and boost results. Our team of industry experts will be on hand throughout the show to welcome delegates, listen to their challenges and take them through our technology innovations”.
A selection of Pitney Bowes’ exciting technologies on show at drupa2016 includes:
- NEW ClarityTM solutions suite
- NEW DirectViewTM software
- NEW Client Success Services
- NEW PulseTM inserter
- NEW version of EpicTM Inserting and finishing system – first showing in Europe
- EngageOne® video, and other Personalised Customer Engagement solutions including EngageOne® Communications Suite, EngageOne® Vault
- NEW EngageOneTM SmartView/SmartBill/SmartPay/Liaison – customer self service
- Print+ MessengerTM Colour Inkjet System
- AccelejetTM Inkjet printing and finishing system – first showing in Europe
- OneSortTM parcel and mail sorting system
- VantageTM mail sorting solution
- RelayTM 8000 / 4000 / Communications Hub
- Spectrum® data integration/data quality
- Synchronised Communications Execution for customer engagement
These hardware and software solutions are specifically designed to impact four key business strategies:
- Operational excellence
- Industry-leading compliance
- Higher-value communications
- Omni-channel engagement
The technologies will be available for delegates to experience alongside a selection of other popular Pitney Bowes physical and digital solutions at the Pitney Bowes stand in Hall 4, D59, for the duration of the show.
Grant Miller, vice president global operations and product management, Pitney Bowes, will be revealing more information about Pitney Bowes’ presence at drupa2016 from 1300h – 1330h on March 1st at the pre-drupa2016 international media conference in Dusseldorf, Germany. To register contact Helen Tolino at AD Communications on htolino@firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about how Pitney Bowes is helping over 90 percent of the Fortune 500 succeed in the borderless, hyper-connected world of commerce, click here to view ‘Craftsmen of Commerce.’