Programme of Pitney Bowes events at drupa2016
Global technology company reveals its exciting agenda for the show
drupa2016, Dusseldorf, Germany - May 30th, 2016... ‘Real Impact' will be Pitney Bowes' theme at drupa2016. On Stand 59 in Hall 4 at the show, Pitney Bowes will demonstrate how businesses can bring together technology, processes and people to integrate workflows, create impact and gain a strategic advantage by achieving:
- Operational excellence
- Industry-leading compliance
- Higher-value communications
- Omni-channel engagement
Exclusive new products and prize-winning opportunities at the Pitney Bowes stand
At stand D59 in Hall 4, Pitney Bowes will showcase its latest software, print and service technologies.
- A presenter will give live demonstrations of AccelejetTM Inkjet printing and finishing system, its inaugural showing in Europe
- Visitors to the stand will be encouraged to take the EpicTM Changeover Challenge, to find out for themselves just how fast, and how easily, the technology can switch between different envelope styles
- There will be free entry into a daily prize draw to win a $50 Amazon.com gift card for those Pitney Bowes' stand visitors who try the myPBvideo.com demonstration of EngageOne Video. Entrants can participate using a smartphone, tablet or computer.
Technologies available for visitors to experience:
- NEW ClarityTM solutions suite
- NEW DirectViewTM software
- NEW Client Success and Pitney Bowes Global Services
- NEW PulseTM inserter
- NEW version of EpicTM Inserting and finishing system - first showing in Europe
- Print+ MessengerTM Colour Inkjet System
- EngageOne® video, and other Personalised Customer Engagement solutions including EngageOne® Communications Suite, EngageOne® Vault
- NEW EngageOneTM SmartView/SmartBill/SmartPay/Liaison - customer self service
- Spectrum® data integration/data quality
- AccelejetTM Inkjet printing and finishing system - first showing in Europe
- IntelliJetTM will be on show with HP in Hall 17,
- OneSortTM parcel and mail sorting system
- RelayTM 8000/4000/Communications Hub
- Location, marketing automation and analytics solutions and Communications Delivery Workflow
Graphic arts products sold by Pitney Bowes in France and Scandinavia will be on the Horizon stand in Hall 6 (stand D05-1/D05-2) and on other Graphic Arts partner stands throughout the show.
- Tuesday May 31 1400-1430 drupa Cube, Hall 6, D03: ‘Management lessons from winning companies' presented by Christoph Stehmann, Executive Vice President and President, Pitney Bowes Enterprise Business Solutions
- Wednesday June 1, 1600, drupa Innovation Park: ‘The Internet of Things - isn't it about fridges, not inserters?' presented by Willy Kanzler, Director Product Management Insertion
- Thursday June 2nd, 1600, drupa Innovation Park: ‘The Next Big Thing in Customer Engagement' presented by Marc Hirtz, Vice President Continental Europe
- Friday June 3rd, 1600, drupa Innovation Park: ‘The art of creating real impact with physical and digital' presented by Grant Miller, Vice President, Global Strategic Product Management
Unmissable events for your diary
- Wednesday June 1st, 1400-1430, Room 7A, Congress Center Süd: Pitney Bowes Media Conference, hosted by Grant Miller and Christoph Stehmann, entitled, ‘Creating real impact: how to bring leading edge physical and digital technologies together to create customised client solutions'
- Monday June 6th, 1700, drupa Innovation Park: Bundesverband Briefdienste, DOXNET, Postmaster magazine and Pitney Bowes present the winners of the Post Innovator of the Year Award
Follow us on Twitter for real time updates: @pitneybowes #drupa2016
About Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes (NYSE: PBI) is a global technology company offering innovative products and solutions that enable commerce in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping and mailing, and global ecommerce. More than 1.5 million clients in approximately 100 countries around the world rely on products, solutions and services from Pitney Bowes. For additional information, visit Pitney Bowes at www.pitneybowes.com/uk.