FrankPay allows you instant access to all domestic and international Parcelforce Worldwide services via your franking machine.
If you have web access, your franking machine now offers global mail management efficiencies from your desktop.
- Your available services
- Parcel tracking
- Online support
- Time-and-date-specific options
- How does my business use FrankPay?
Log on to http://www.parcelforce.com/ and select the destination and service you wish to use. Enter your unique die number (shown when you frank an envelope) in the pay by franking machine box and then simply follow the easy to use instructions.
To place your order you need to complete a few details including:
- The parcel's weight, dimensions and contents
- If and when you want your parcel collected or do you want to drop it off
- Whether your recipient would like it delivered or would they prefer to collect from a depot or Post Office branch
FrankPay creates a standard A4 dispatch label with your unique die number and the cost of postage, to attach to your parcel. It will give you a booking customer receipt and tracking reference number.
Print a franking label for the correct value and attach it alongside your dispatch label. The delivery of your parcel can then be tracked online using your unique tracking reference number.