Wrong town name printed in town circle on the DM50-DM60
If you have not updated your online account to notify us of your change of address, please click here to do so first.
If you have updated your account online to reflect your change of address and have allowed 10 working days, please follow the steps below to check for an updated town circle:
- Ensure that your franking machine is connected via a Communication Device or SmartLink™, PC Meter Connect, or via an analogue phone line, in order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre. If you have not yet connected your franking machine, see the DM50/DM55 Install Guide or DM60 Install Guide, or the DM50/DM55 Getting Started or DM60 Getting Started page.
- Press the Funds key.
- Press the Review (down) key until you reach Check Balance Available? Press Enter/Yes.
- The franking machine will connect to the server. Once the Prepaid balance is shown, press Enter/Yes.
- Press No when Refill Postage? shows.
- If there is an update available, you will see the prompt Software Update required please wait. Press Enter/Yes and follow the prompts to download the update.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: 11 March 2022