"Insert Memory Stick" and "External Memory Not Responding" messages on the DM110i-DM220i
Check your connections and check whether you've accidentally enabled the InView accounting feature to resolve "Insert Memory Stick" and "External Memory Not Responding" messages.
Products affected: DM110i™, DM160i™, DM220i™ (PR20)
"Insert Memory Stick" or "External Memory Not Responding" messages display on the meter.
The "Insert Memory Stick" and "External Memory Not Responding" errors messages indicate:
- you have an issue with the USB memory stick plugged into the rear of your meter
- your USB memory stick is not plugged in correctly or at all
- you turned on InView accounting accidentally, if you do not use this feature
If you use the InView accounting feature and see either message:
- Remove the power lead and wait ten seconds. The display shuts down.
- Ensure the USB memory stick is correctly plugged in by checking the rear of your meter.
- Replace the power lead.
- Check to see if the error message still displays when the meter initialises.
If you do not use the InView accounting feature and see either message:
- Press Options.
- Select Turn item on/off.
- If the supervisor password is enabled, you get prompted to enter the password, and then select OK to continue.
- Select Accounting.
- Select Turn Accounting Off when prompted.
- Press Home to return to the home screen with no account displayed.
UPDATED: 27 May 2022