"Insert Memory Stick" or "External Memory Not Responding" messages display on the meter.
The "Insert Memory Stick" and "External Memory Not Responding" errors messages indicate:
- you have an issue with the USB memory stick plugged into the rear of your meter
- your USB memory stick is not plugged in correctly or at all
- you turned on InView accounting accidentally, if you do not use this feature
If you use the InView accounting feature and see either message:
- Remove the power lead and wait ten seconds. The display shuts down.
- Ensure the USB memory stick is correctly plugged in by checking the rear of your meter.
- Replace the power lead.
- Check to see if the error message still displays when the meter initialises.
If you do not use the InView accounting feature and see either message:
- Press Options.
- Select Turn item on/off.
- If the supervisor password is enabled, you get prompted to enter the password, and then select OK to continue.
- Select Accounting.
- Select Turn Accounting Off when prompted.
- Press Home to return to the home screen with no account displayed.
If you require further assistance, or if your USB memory stick is damaged or missing, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: September 08, 2020