"Account Needed to Print Postage" message displays on the franking machine.
- If you use the accounting feature, you must select an account before printing.
- If you do not use the accounting feature, you have turned on accounting in error.
If you use accounting, you must select an account to print postage. If you don't use accounting and you have accidentally turned it on, you must turn it off.
Solution 1: If you use the accounting feature
- Select an account from the list to proceed.
Solution 2: If you do not use the accounting feature
Turn off accounting to print postage on your franking machine.
- Push Options.
- Press Review (down) and select Use account function.
- Press Review (up) and select Turn off accounting.
Use the Contact Us
options below if you need further assistance.
UPDATED: June 29, 2020