"Internet not detected" when using PC Meter Connect with a proxy server on the DM50-DM475
Products affected: PC Meter Connect™, DM50™, DM55™, DM60™ (K721, K722), DM100i™, DM150i™, DM200i™ (P720), DM110i™, DM160i™, DM220i™ (PR20), DM300c™, DM400c™, DM475c™ (G920), DM300M™, DM400M™, DM475M™ (G922)
Solution 1: Check your settings
Follow these steps on your computer:
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Select Network and Internet > Internet Options or just Internet Options (options vary depending on how your Control Panel is configured).
- Select the Connections tab.
- Select LAN Settings.
- Make sure that both boxes are checked:
Note: Contact your IT department for the address for the script or additional information about your network configuration.
- Automatically detect settings
- Use automatic configuration script
- Select OK.
If this does not resolve your issue, then try Solution 2.
Solution 2: Make sure your network is configured properlyMake sure that your network is configured to allow the franking machine to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre. Your IT department can review the related topics below to ensure compatibility.
If you are unable to connect to the internet, ask your IT department or internet provider to check the internet settings before you contact Pitney Bowes. If you still need assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: 18 May 2022